The Peak Membership Body for companies involved in International Business
The Export Council of Australia (ECA) has a long, proud history of supporting Australian international business. For the past 60 years we have
encouraged, educated and assisted Australian companies to take on the world.
The ECA has the development of Australia’s resources via the promotion of Australian industry in international markets as our primary goal.
We achieve this goal by:
- Developing international business skills
- Building Australian business capacity
- Conducting international market research
- Helping to break down barriers to trade
- Building global networks
- Informing Australian trade policy
Think globally. Think ECA!