As a winner of an export award your company will receive a number of benefits including:
- Award Finalist certificate and logo for use on your company’s marketing collateral
- Awards winner’s logo for use on your company’s marketing collateral
- Awards winner certificate and trophy
- Media/publicity coverage
- Extensive profiling by industry and government
- Opportunity to network with other leading exporters, export facilitators and sponsors who support Australian exporters
- An opportunity to vie for the coveted NSW, WA or QLD Exporter of the Year
- Free Trade Development workshop with our award partners
- Promotion of your company through the ECA’s Social Media
Jeff Anning, Founder/Director - Evolve Skateboards.
Small Business Award – Winner
“Being recognised as a top Queensland exporter has been critical to elevating the profile of Cook Medical Australia and our management team. This profile has allowed us to engage with government and industry stakeholders about issues of concern to Cook and the broader Australian population.”
Mr Barry Thomas, Managing Director - Cook Medical Australia.
Health and Biotechnology Award - Winner
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.