52nd Australian Export Awards
The Australian Export Awards is a national program that recognises and honours Australian companies engaged in international business who have achieved sustainable growth through innovation and commitment.
The Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) and the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) partner the presentation of this national program, now in its 52nd year it is historically one of the longest running business awards programs in Australia.
The Australian Export Awards also honours and celebrates the nation’s globally successful companies by raising their profile and bringing valuable business and networking opportunities. The program is made possible through the collaboration of all the States and Territories. The Awards operates as a two-tier process: exporters first achieve state distinction through their local State and Territory export award program. Local winners then progress as national finalists and are benchmarked against their peers across the country, with winners receiving national recognition for their international success.
Australian Export Award winners demonstrate resilience, ingenuity and a commitment to our economic future. The Award categories reflect the diversity of the size, industry and variety of Australia’s exporters. The program rewards and profiles the "best of the best" businesses around the nation. From manufacturing to mining, agribusiness to the arts, tourism and education, businesses across all industries, regardless of size or location are acknowledged.
Australia’s best exporter overall is selected from the 12 Australian Export Award winners and named Australia's Exporter of the Year – the ultimate accolade for an Australian company conducting business internationally. Winning an Australian Export Award distinguishes you in international markets and is a mark of recognition from both the Australian Government and the peak body for chambers of commerce and industry associations.
- An assigned Trade Advisor (based in Australia) to work with the company over 12 month period. The Australian based Trade Advisor will be the liaison point for all communication including the creation of any service proposals.
- Up to 40 hours free fee-for-service
- Research to understand market dynamics
- Partner search
- Appointment planning
The value of this package is approximately $10,000 per winner.
Terms and Conditions apply
- Gain exposure to influential and valuable networks, which can open new business opportunities.
- Increase your brand awareness and generate marketing opportunities.
- Become eligible for the APEC business travel card, which streamlines travel to many Asia-Pacific countries.
• 1300 881 920