Flex sessions are informal and interactive, led by a guest expert and designed to stimulate discussion and share knowledge and ideas. Participants are encouraged to discuss issues, share stories and learn from one another as well as the subject experts on hand.
This year's FLEx sessions will focus on "Expanding your Horizons".
SUbjects will include:
• Customer service for international success - 05 March
• How to stand out in the international crowd - 02 April
• Effective international marketing - 07 May
• Identifying international sales channels - 04 June
• Selling online - 02 July
• Collateral development for overseas markets - 06 August
• Effective trade show participation - 03 September
• Making the web work for you - 01 October
• Planning for offshore expansion - 05 November
Our December session will be a networking & planning event on 03 December.
We'll also be shaking things up by moving venues from month to month. Always hosted by Servcorp, FLEx sessions will move from the Melbourne CBD to Docklands and Southbank.
All FLEx sessions are held from 8.15am to 9.30am on the first Thursday of every month.
Email your name, company and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no cost to attend FLEx sessions, but space is limited and pre-registration is essential.