Export Council of Australia Industry Association Members
As part of the Export Council of Australia’s objective to represent all industry sectors across Australia, the Export Council of Australia works with industry associations that have an export focus for their members. The Industry Associations members have a focus on developing international trade opportunities for their members as well as working with the Export Council of Australia to have a stronger voice when representing their constituents to both state and federal government.
Association Membership of the Export Council of Australia will:
• Play an important strategic role in both policy formulation and advocacy on behalf of their membership base.
• Have the opportunity to engage in industry specific research targeted to assist their membership base either in conjunction with the Export Council of Australia or through the Export Council of Australia’s research base.
• Participate in an annual research panel conducted by the Export Council of Australia to better understand and track trends across the export community.
• Have the opportunity to join the industry working groups to collaborate on key objectives for their industry sector.
• Nominate a representative of their organisation or their membership base to join either/ or the National or State Council.
• Market the association with the Export Council of Australia, where prior approval has been sought from the Export Council of Australia.
• Through the association alliance with the ECA all members of that industry association will be able to access member benefits of the Export Council of Australia. For full details on member benefits please click here.
Australian International Marine Export Group (AIMEX)
The Australian International Marine Export Group is the peak body representing the Australian Marine Export industry. Its primary purpose is to develop and promote Australia's thriving Marine Industry to the world, offering a unified political voice and enhanced international marketing power. Membership comprises leading recreational and light commercial marine industry companies involved in the design, manufacture, refitting and repair of all types of yachts, pleasure craft and light commercial boats, manufacturers of boat equipment and fittings, and firms and organisations involved with marinas and other centers concerned with the storage, servicing, refit and repair of all sizes of leisure craft.
The objective of AIMEX is to develop and promote Australia’s international competitiveness in the marine sector. AIMEX represents some of Australia’s most successful international brands, emerging companies and firms that showcase exciting innovation and technological development.
AIMEX members offer a broad range of marine services and products:
• The design, manufacture and repair of power boats, sail boats and light commercial vessels;
• Boat building equipment, research and development, technology and innovation;
• Marine construction materials;
• Ancillary equipment and fittings;
• Marina development.
AIMEX aims to develop a recognised brand image for the Australian industry in the global arena. Members gain excellent media exposure as a result of AIMEX public relations activities and numerous promotional opportunities at key international events.
On an annual basis AIMEX publishes “The Australian Marine Industry Export Directory”. This directory is distributed worldwide and is available at major international boat shows, Austrade offices around the world and from the AIMEX website at www.aimex.asn.au. Copies are also sent to international media and global marine businesses.
Australian International Marine Export Group
Suite 611, 1 Queens Road, MELBOURNE VIC 3004
Ph: +61 3 9867 6625 Email: email@example.com Web: www.aimex.asn.au |Skype: aimex-syba
• Logan office of Economic Development
• Moreton Bay Regional Council
• Exporters Club- South Australia
Associated Industry membership is open to all organisations and associations with an interest in supporting the export interest of their membership base. For further information please contact either Ian Murray or Lisa McAuley from the Export Council of Australia.
National Office- NSW
Phone: + 61 2 8243 7410
Phone: + 61 2 8240 7400