The FTA Tool is a website for Australian exporters that simplifies the use of the 10 Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) signed between Australia and other nations since 2005.
The “FTA Tool” (www.ftatool.com.au) is designed to help Australian exporters navigate the basics of Australia's FTAs quickly and easily.
It also provides valuable information on:
- Doing international business,
- Links to a range of resources,
- Handy video tutorials on a variety of topics, including the Harmonised Code system and applying for certificates of origin.
- While not intended to be a definitive guide, the FTA Tool website provides easy to understand information on the tariffs and non-tariff benefits that apply to a range of goods and services across most industry sectors, focusing on Australia’s primary exports to particular markets.
The FTA Tool will allow you to:
- Search by FTA for information,
- Search by country for information,
- Search by industry for specific information,
- Search for information that is relevant to services exports,
- Search for information on the indirect benefits that FTA's provide,
- Search for top tips on doing business in each country.
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.