Complete list of articles and insights on trade policy and trade topics published by the ECA
ABC News: The China row is unlikely to hit iron ore exports, but that doesn't mean WA shouldn't be prepared - "This is the time to reset and re-establish markets that we may not have thought about or not looked at for a long time," said Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA in this ABC News article (6 December 2020).
- Why ‘free trade’ is key to economic recovery - by Tamara Oyarce, National Trade Policy & Research Manager, ECA (15 June 2020)
- Recovery – the world of trade and how will that look at the WTO - by Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA (2 June 2020)
- Is now the right time to move away from China? - by Tamara Oyarce, National Trade Policy & Research Manager, ECA (14 May 2020)
- Will COVID-19 have lasting effects in Australia’s international trade? - by Tamara Oyarce, National Trade Policy & Research Manager, ECA (1 May 2020)
- The World of Trade These Days - by Tamara Oyarce, National Trade Policy & Research Manager, ECA (17 April 2020)
Become A Member
VEKTA Advanced Automation
Member of the ECA
"In 2014 Vekta Automation became involved in the Export Awards and started to get a better understanding about the role of the Export Council of Australia. After attending a seminar in Perth in February 2019 the decision was instantly made and we signed up the next day. A decision we should have made 5 years earlier. For Vekta, the information, expertise and networking opportunities that the ECA provides has been valuable. It is reassuring knowing that there are experienced and knowledgeable people we can turn to when advice is needed."
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.