Applications for the NSW, QLD and WA Export Awards program are strongly encouraged from firms and organisations that meet the following criteria:
- Produce goods or services that have Australian content*
- Earn foreign exchange;
- If part of a larger organisation, operate as a separate business;
- Organisations must apply in the State/Territory where their head office/most operations are established and may only apply in one State/Territory Export Awards program;
- Organisations can enter in more than one category, but only win in one category;
- Organisations with three years or less of export sales are eligible to enter the Emerging Exporter Award;
- Applicants for this Award may also be considered for their industry category award;
- Organisations with a non-metropolitan head office may also enter the Regional Exporter Award; Winners from previous years are eligible to apply; (with the exception of any inductees to the national Australian Export Awards Hall of Fame)
- Government agencies are not eligible. However, businesses that receive funding from the Government are eligible to apply;
- A sponsor of the State, Territory and Australian Export Awards cannot lodge an application for any Export Award categories, unless written permission has been granted by the Export Awards secretariat in the respective state/territory;
- Applications containing inadequate financial details will not be accepted;
- Entry is through the State and Territory Export Awards programs, there will be no separate applications for the national Australian Export Awards.
- Winners of the State and Territory Export Awards programs automatically progress to become Finalists in the national Australian Export Awards.
* = Australian content may include direct or indirect manufacture of goods, the intellectual property, design or engineering component of services
For further information on the Awards, please contact the Export Council of Australia on 1300 361 526 or by e-mail email@example.com
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.