Applications for the NSW, QLD and WA Export Awards program are strongly encouraged from firms and organisations that meet the following criteria:
- Produce goods or services that have Australian content*
- Earn foreign exchange;
- If part of a larger organisation, operate as a separate business;
- Organisations must apply in the State/Territory where their head office/most operations are established and may only apply in one State/Territory Export Awards program;
- Organisations can enter in more than one category, but only win in one category;
- Organisations with three years or less of export sales are eligible to enter the Emerging Exporter Award;
- Applicants for this Award may also be considered for their industry category award;
- Organisations with a non-metropolitan head office may also enter the Regional Exporter Award; Winners from previous years are eligible to apply; (with the exception of any inductees to the national Australian Export Awards Hall of Fame)
- Government agencies are not eligible. However, businesses that receive funding from the Government are eligible to apply;
- A sponsor of the State, Territory and Australian Export Awards cannot lodge an application for any Export Award categories, unless written permission has been granted by the Export Awards secretariat in the respective state/territory;
- Applications containing inadequate financial details will not be accepted;
- Entry is through the State and Territory Export Awards programs, there will be no separate applications for the national Australian Export Awards.
- Winners of the State and Territory Export Awards programs automatically progress to become Finalists in the national Australian Export Awards.
*Australian content may include direct or indirect manufacture of goods, the intellectual property, design or engineering component of services
For further information on the Awards, please contact the Export Council of Australia on 1300 361 526 or by e-mail email@example.com
Become A Member
Co-Founder & Commercial Director,
Pharmako Biotechnologies Pty Ltd
Member of the ECA
"Pharmako Biotechnologies were already exporting when we joined the ECA. We joined to assist our export strategies, and unashamedly to promote ourselves
through the Australian Export Awards. As a small business, third party recognition and industry membership assist when dealing with large
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.