The Be Trade Ready site (http://betradeready.anz.com/) is a website developed by ANZ in partnership with the ECA. It is aimed at providing one-stop information on a range of subject areas of importance to Australian companies engaged in international trade.
Be Trade Ready covers four main areas:
- Company benchmarking against a range of parameters to assess export readiness
- Asian market strategizing, benchmarked against peers
- Market intelligence, including detailed information on Australia’s trade agreements, and a high level HS code comparison of Australia’s relative
FTA benefits against those of partner nations’ other agreements
- A downloadable, bespoke international business plan, dynamically generated based upon the inputs into the site, and the information accessed while navigating the site
- Provides comparative data, including high level tariff information for 16 key industry segments, between Australia’s trade agreements and those
of our partner nations with other countries
- Delivers comprehensive downloadable FTA information pack
- Delivers free, bespoke international business strategy reports
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.