The Be Trade Ready site (http://betradeready.anz.com/) is a website developed by ANZ in partnership with the ECA. It is aimed at providing one-stop information on a range of subject areas of importance to Australian companies engaged in international trade.
Be Trade Ready covers four main areas:
- Company benchmarking against a range of parameters to assess export readiness
- Asian market strategizing, benchmarked against peers
- Market intelligence, including detailed information on Australia’s trade agreements, and a high level HS code comparison of Australia’s relative
FTA benefits against those of partner nations’ other agreements
- A downloadable, bespoke international business plan, dynamically generated based upon the inputs into the site, and the information accessed while navigating the site
- Provides comparative data, including high level tariff information for 16 key industry segments, between Australia’s trade agreements and those
of our partner nations with other countries
- Delivers comprehensive downloadable FTA information pack
- Delivers free, bespoke international business strategy reports
Leandra Coffey, Director, Fruity Sacks
Member of the ECA
“Our business is about making it easy for people to make environmentally friendly choices. We are looking to expand into new overseas markets and the ECA have been a huge help in this endeavour. The ECA have given us introductions to key businesses that can help us in the markets we are looking at, and their workshops and seminars on topics relevant to exporting were extremely useful. All up, our association with the ECA has been a great asset to Fruity Sacks.”Become a Member
Homart Group has been established for 27 years, and specialises in manufacturing and marketing high quality Australian health supplements. Their products include two major segments of health supplements; skin care and dairy products. Their biggest export challenge is the regulations each country has for the import permits. It normally takes long time to get the registration approval before they can sell the goods into that country.