Get Set and Go Global! Perth
Choosing and managing your export partners.
Relationships play a vital role in exporting success.
Choosing who you will entrust with financing, producing, distributing or marketing your product or services internationally is a major step in your export journey.
There are also many issues that can complicate your relationships along the way; payments, shipping, contracts, protecting your IP.
- How many frogs do you have to kiss?
- How do you know when it’s a match?
- How do you keep relationships strong from a distance?
- Cross cultural communication and business etiquette.
- Contracts and legal matters to consider when starting your relationship.
- Who will finance me?
- Foreign exchange
- Minimising the risks
- Opportunities for doing business in Asia
- President Trump and the USA; where do we stand these days?
- Brexit; should we be scared?
- Are there alternative entry points to Europe?
General Manager, Acorn Strategy Australia
Head of Trade Policy, Export Council of Australia
WA State Manager, Western Union Business Solutions
Special Counsel, Lindsay Street Partners
Convenor, Intellectual Property & Technology Committee
Stay tuned. More to come!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have your code.
Included in ticket price:
- Entry to full day program
- Morning/afternoon tea, light lunch
- Networking refreshments at end of program
- Set of ECA Get Set and Go Global Fact Sheets
Thank you to venue sponsor: Liberty Flexible Workspaces
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.