2017 QLD Export Awards and ASEAN Market Briefing Cairns
The Export Council of Australia (ECA) in collaboration with Trade & Investment Queensland (TIQ) are delighted to present an event for prospective and
established exporters who are looking to expand their business operations and connect into ASEAN.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), with a collective GDP of USD 2.5 trillion, a population exceeding 600 million, and a strategic location at the crossroads of Australia, China and India, is a AUD 100 billion trading market for Australia.
- Opportunities for Australian companies across ASEAN
- Understanding the regional market culture
- High level overview of legal & tax issues across each country
- Accessing finance to pursue the ASEAN opportunity
- Which countries in ASEAN will provide the easiest pathway for licensing and approvals for import and navigating customs
- Useful contacts across the region
By attending our QLD Export Awards and ASEAN Market Briefing in Cairns you will:
- Expand your knowledge base on the opportunities of doing business in the various ASEAN countries
- Make valuable connections that will set you on the path to export success
- Explore ASEAN opportunities available
- Network with other Australian entrepreneurs