Australian Fashion and Tech Connect Global Growth on 6th June in Sydney
Online Fashion Success is the event that connects Australian Fashion and Retail Technology leaders for global opportunity. You can join the workshop and
interact with presenters over three sessions of insights, innovation and strategy followed by networking drinks.
Insights Session proudly presented by Oracle + Bronto
- Jane Lu, CEO & Founder Showpo
- Julie Mathers, CEO & Founder Flora & Fauna
- Paul Greenberg, Founder NORA
Innovation Session proudly presented by Afterpay
- Julie Stevanja Founder Stylerunner
- Gary Elphick, CEO & Founder DisruptSports.com
- Nick Molnar, Founder Afterpay
- Ceinwen Evans, Global Head of eCommerce Camilla
- Jeremy Meltzer, Founder i=change.
Strategy Session proudly presented by PwC
- Paul Zahra former CEO David Jones and now Global Retail Advisor PwC
- Dianne Tipping, Chair Export Council of Australia
- Carl Jackson CEO MySale Group
- Elizabeth Abegg, Co-Founder Spell Designs
- Prinitha Govender, Editor PowerRetail
Who Goes?250-300 senior management from Australia's top Fashion brands, designers, manufacturers and retail technology leaders who support them. The split is approximately 75% Fashion Industry, 25% Retail Tech industry. View gallery from last year.
What is different about it?