Export Documentation Workshop Brisbane
The preparation of export documentation can be confusing, time consuming, costly and prone to human error, and yet correct export documentation is vital
for any exporter to transact business in an efficient and cost-effective way.
This one-day workshop is aimed at companies looking to not only understand export documentation requirements, but also to train their staff in processing documentation correctly and efficiently.The workshop will cover in detail how to prepare the following documentation, including compliance with Australian Government requirements:
- Commercial documents
- Transport documents
- Documents required by importing country authorities
- Documents required by Australian Authorities
- Special documentation
- Letters of Credit: an overview of what are they and how to use them
Who should attend?
- Booklet with exercises and template
- Template export costing worksheet
- Certificate of completion