Export Marketing and Preparing to Visit the Market
There are key constraints that you will need to consider as part of your international marketing communication strategy. Regardless of the type of communication (verbal, visual, written) your communications strategy will be affected by a mix of culture, language, education levels, economic development, media and government regulation.
- International marketing communication
- Management of international communication
- Buyer’s decision process
- Formulating your messaging strategy
- Pull strategies
- Push strategies
- Visiting your target market
- Trade missions
- Trade Fairs
- Further information & support
Not sure if this program is for you? Try before you buy: Enrol now and enjoy Module 1 of our Going Global program completely free of charge!