Export Ready Workshop in North Lakes
Learn how to expand your business into new, overseas markets at this free Export Ready Workshop on 19 September.
- the benefits of going global as an Australian company
- how to assess your company's capacity and capability to export
- factors which influence your market selection
- pitching for international success
- growing your export business
- where to go for support and assistance
- panel discussion and Q&A with industry experts.
Time: 8.45 am-12.30 pm
Date: Thursday 19 September
Location: The Best Western North Lakes, 22 Lakefield Drive, Northlakes
Secure your place today or find out more on the event page.
We’re subsidising this opportunity because we’re invested in growing Queensland businesses.
The workshop is being delivered by Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ), the Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning (DSDMIP) and the Export Council of Australia (ECA) as an initiative of the Advancing Trade and Investment – Queensland Trade and Investment Strategy 2017–2022 and Advance Queensland.