Food and Beverage From South East Queensland to London
The UK is a major international trader, ranked as one of the four most important markets by Australian businesses in 2016 with export trade worth $12.1bn. This week long trade mission enables Queensland export first timers from the food and drink sectors to gain an in-depth understanding of the UK retail landscape, develop routes to market and meet key industry contacts to support their export strategies.
The trade mission coincides with the inaugural event for disruptive food and drink brands: Bread & Butter. Bringing together over 1000 challenger brands, buyers, industry experts, key decision makers and leading industry icons, Bread & Butter is a key two day trade event that accelerates the growth of food and drink businesses through ground breaking seminars and strategic product pitching sessions.
- Trade mission to the UK for food and beverage businesses from South East Queensland
- 20 places available
- 2nd - 9th October 2017
- Trade insights and industry seminars focused on export first timers to UK and EU
- 7 nights four star accommodation and flights from Brisbane to Heathrow
- Guided outlet and market tours with trade insights & commentary
- Exclusive showcase and two day access to leading trade event for innovative brands
- Networking opportunities with key decision makers and distribution networks
- AUD $5974 + GST