Free Introduction to Exporting Workshop in Yass
The NSW Government invites you to an Introduction to Exporting workshop in Yass. Join us to learn the fundamentals of exporting and network with like-minded businesses and service providers that can assist you export your goods and services to the world.
The ACT and NSW governments have committed to improving freight and export opportunities at the Canberra Airport as part of its regional agreement. The
NSW Government’s Future Transport 2056 Strategy identified Canberra as a Global Gateway City, hosting an airport with both domestic and international
freight capabilities and potential access for regional NSW businesses.
The collaboration between the state governments, as well as alignment with the local government strategies is very important for the southern NSW and ACT producers seeking easy and fast access to markets, particularly in Asia, with additional flow-on benefits to cargo flights and passenger services.
The workshop will cover:
- Welcome messages from NSW Governments and event partnersl
- Introduction to Exporting delivered by the Export Council Australia
- Panel discussion on the keys to successful exporting
- Networking to learn more about the potential freight opportunities available through Canberra Airport
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters
- Existing exporters wanting an export refresher
Time: 9.15am – 1.30pm