Free Introduction to Exporting workshop in Young
The NSW Government invites you to an Introduction to Exporting workshop in Young. Join us to learn the fundamentals of exporting and network with like-minded
businesses and service providers that can assist you export your goods and services to the world.
The ACT and NSW governments have committed to improving freight and export opportunities at the Canberra Airport as part of a regional agreement. The NSW
Government's Future Transport 2056 Strategy identified Canberra as a Global Gateway City, hosting an airport with both domestic and international freight
capabilities and potential access for regional NSW businesses.
The workshop will cover:
- Welcome by the NSW and ACT Governments, Canberra Region Joint Organisation and HIlltops Council
- Introduction to exporting by the Export Council of Australia
- Panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities of exporting goods.
- Networking to learn more about the potential freight opportunities through Canberra Airport
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring and new exporters
- Exporters looking for an export skills refresher
Event detailsDate: Monday, 19 August 2019
A networking lunch is provided