Going Global: an export guide for small and medium businesses
Regional Development Australia Sydney, The Hills Shire Council and the Export Council of Australia invite you to: "Going Global: an export guide for small and medium businesses."
To be held at The Hills Shire Council- 3 Columbia Court, Norwest on May 15th 2019 as part of a series of workshops made possible through funding from the
NSW Government. This workshop aims to help aspiring and existing exporters from Western Sydney.
The Going Global export guide for businesses includes:
- Welcome by The Hills Shire Council
- Workshop content and facilitation by the Export Council of Australia
- Case study discussion
- Tips for export planning, resourcing, marketing and researching your target market
- Information on grants currently available for exporters
Who should attend?
- Western Sydney businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters from Western Sydney
- Existing exporters from Western Sydney that would like an export refresher
- Anyone interested in meeting other entrepreneurs and exporters