Growing Your Business Offshore Course - Melbourne
Your first forays into international markets have been successful. You may have entered into a short-term distribution arrangement or perhaps sold either
goods or services via online channels, but now you realise that to grow you need to establish a more formal international presence. Before you commit
to tying up resources and spending money, you need to determine the right way forward for YOUR business. This half-day course will equip you with the
necessary information to make an informed decision regarding your international expansion.
- Choosing the right international business structure
- Selecting a distributor/agent/partner
- Choosing the right tax structure to maximise profits
- Understanding the legal requirements for international expansion
- Resource management
Expected outcomes:At the end of this course you will have:
- Practical, take home information
- The tools to make informed decisions about your international expansion
- A list of Government agencies & service providers who can help with your export journey
Who should attend?
- Small business owners
- SME C-level executives
- Division Managers
- All participants will receive:
- Booklet with exercises and template
- Certificate of completion.