Guangdong-NSW Trade Fair: Opportunity for Australian Retailers and Exporters
In partnership with ACBC, the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) will host a business event to promote bilateral trade relations between Guangdong and Australia.
Guangdong businesses will be looking for Australian products with potential in the China market. This is a fantastic opportunity for Australian businesses
to showcase their products and build business connections with China’s most economically powerful province. Guangdong companies will also exhibit their
products for Australian buyers.
ECA Members - limited complimentary tickets available. Contact SarahDemenis@export.org.au or 02 8243 7400 to receive your complimentary ticket.
- Exclusive opportunity to showcase your products to the members of the Guangdong delegation in a booth
- Keynote speeches from Ms. Shen Meihong, Vice Inspector of CCPIT Guangdong, and Ms. Wang, Sydney Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China
- Presentation on certification and relevant regulations when exporting to China from China Certification & Inspection (Group) Co.
- Delegations from:
You should attend if you are:
- An exporter
- A brand looking to market your products to China
- Interested in developing connections with industry and government representatives
Guangdong Province in a glance:
- Population: 111.7 million
- Economic hub: GDP of RMB 9,727.8bn
- Expenditure: largest consumer market in China