How to increase your business export capability
Regional Development Australia Sydney, Camden Region Economic Taskforce & NSW Department of Industry invite you to a free “Building Export Capability for Small to Medium Enterprises” workshop to be held at Camden Council on 22 November 2018.
As part of a series of workshops made possible through funding from the NSW Government, this workshop aims to help aspiring and existing exporters from
South Western Sydney.
The Building Export Capability Workshop will cover:
- Welcome by Camden Region Economic Taskforce
- Workshop content and facilitation by the Export Council of Australia
- Case study discussion
- Tips for export planning, resourcing, marketing and visiting your target market
Who should attend?
- South Western Sydney businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters from South Western Sydney
- Existing exporters from South Western Sydney that would like an export refresher
- When: 9am (for 9.30am) to 1pm, 22 November 2018
- Camden Council, 70 Central Ave, Oran Park
- Cost: Free (but places are limited) and light lunch provided
- Registrations open until 20 November 2018