IP for Digital Business Webinar - IP Australia
The digital economy is awash with fast-paced innovation, and for tech start-ups there is constant pressure to keep up. With so many other competing business priorities, thinking about intellectual property (IP) for ICT products and services can sometimes seem like a waste of precious time and money.
But finding ways to handle your IP right might be one of the best investments you can make in the long term, and there are many things to consider for
tech start-ups as part of their IP management strategy.
How IP can help your business
What you will learn at this workshop:
- The basics of IP
- How patents for software and digital inventions are assessed
- Copyright and code
- IP ownership
- What to do if your IP is infringed online
- What to consider when going international
- Wednesday 6 February 2019
- Wednesday 26 June 2019
- Wednesday 4 September 2019
- Wednesday 13 November 2019