New Financial Year: New Membership Benefits
As we enter a new financial year, I am very pleased to announce the ECA has gone back to the drawing board to review our membership benefits and how we can create value for our network. As Australia’s only organisation focused entirely on the needs of Australia’s international businesses, when you join the ECA, we become partners, working with you to support the international success of your business.
We have been supporting companies to grow internationally for over 60 years.
- The capabilities and skills your business needs for international success
- How to help solve your international business problems
- What you need from government and how to get it
- Where you can find specialist advice
New business benefits include:
- 20% discount* for your staff on all face-to-face ECA public courses to accelerate your global growth
- Free advice on your international trade challenges
- Unrestricted free access to ECA research insights into topics that will help you succeed internationally
- 20% discount* for the ECA’s one-on-one international business coaching program
- Strong advocates representing your interests with federal and state governments
- Three free sessions per year with the ECA’s international business mentors
- 20% discount* for tickets to the NSW, QLD and WA State Export Awards Gala dinners, the best international business networking events of the year