Speed Networking for International Business - Mexico
Given the recent announcement of a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) negotiation with the Pacific Alliance which includes Mexico, recognising this opportunity, the ECA has developed a Speed Networking for International Business event with a focus on Mexico, in Sydney and Melbourne.
You’ll be able to network with professional representatives in a range of areas, such as:
- Freight forwarding
- Insurance – marine and credit
- Government agencies – Federal and State
- Market entry strategy
- Export skills development
- Learn about opportunities for your product or service in the Mexico market
- Network with experts and industry peers in an relaxed environment
- Gain awareness of the need-to-know things about export
As the fourteenth largest economy in the world and home to 120 million people, Mexico is a significant market as well as potential gateway to opportunity across the Americas for Australian companies.