The 2nd China International Import Expo Business Forum
CIIE is the world’s first national-level Import Exhibition and a significant innovation in the history of international trade. Following the highly successful inaugural event last year, the Chinese Government will again host the Expo on 5 - 10 November at the Shanghai National Exhibition and Convention Center. The Expo will be attended by Central Government trade delegations with purchase demand as well as buyers from other countries.
This Forum will include a variety of topics include an introduction of the 2nd CIIE, introduce the process of attending the Expo as well as business matching events organised by Bank of China and include presentations by exhibitors that attended last year. This forum is a must attend event if your business wants to access the largest consumer market in the world, and be amongst USD 40 trillion of goods and services China will import over the next 15 years.
- Review of the successful results of the 1st China International Import Expo (CIIE) 2018
- Presentation of China-Australia investment and trade opportunities
- Introduction of the 2nd CIIE to be held in Shanghai, China in November 2019
- How your enterprise can attend the 2nd CIIE
- Exhibitors from 2018 CIIE will share their experiences