The Australian Export Handbook – your guide to export
The world of International Trade is ever changing. You constantly need to be on top of compliance and regulatory changes, not only in Australia but overseas.
To help ensure you keep on top of your requirements, the ECA publishes the authoritative guide to export, the Australian Export Handbook.
Anyone involved in selling products/ services internationally should have a copy of this sitting on their desk!
- Selling Products and Services overseas: what you need to know
- Export Procedures & Documentation: manage the process efficiently
- Export Documentation: practical case studies for you to use
- Free Trade Agreements: find out how to navigate the latest FTA’s
- Customs: know the regulations
- Banking & Finance: getting paid!
- Foreign Exchange Management: managing your exposure
- Managing your international risk: marine and credit insurance
- International Freight Forwarding
- Packaging and Labelling for export
- Compliance and Trusted Trader
- Sanctions, Bribery & Corruption
- Setting up a business overseas
- Managing Intellectual Property