Understanding Trade Marks Webinar - IP Australia
Your brand is your identity; it’s how your customers know who you are. This could be your business name, logo or a catchy slogan. The more successful your business, the more valuable your brand becomes, so it’s worth protecting.
A registered business name won’t stop your competitors from copying your brand, only a trade mark gives you the legal right to stop others from using it.
Protecting your brand can be one of the best investments your business can make, but is it the right decision for your business?
What you will learn in this webinar:
- What is a trade mark and how is it a business asset
- The difference between business names, domain names and trade marks
- What to consider before you invest in your brand
- What are the costs
- How to choose which goods and services to apply for
- Why and how to search the trade marks database
- How to apply for a trade mark
- What trade mark Examiners look for in your application.
- Wednesday 6 March 2019
- Wednesday 15 May 2019
- Wednesday 24 July 2019
- Wednesday 2 October 2019
- Wednesday 11 December 2019
After clicking on the above link, you can select the date and time that works best for you.