Victorian Government’s stimulus package and assistance to Victoria businesses impacted by COVID-19
To assist Victorian businesses impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19), we are providing information that may be helpful to them.
Lists all the grants and financial assistance for Victorian businesses impacted by coronavirus that falls under the Business Support Fund and the Economic Survival and Jobs Package:
- Coronavirus business support: Advice, updates and support to help your workplace plan and respond to coronavirus COVID-19
- Business Support Fund: Assistance for Victorian small businesses impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19)
Working for Victoria
- The $500 million Working for Victoria Fund will help Victorians who have lost their jobs due to the economic impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19) find new opportunities – providing vital contributions to our state’s response to the pandemic and affording these workers security when it's needed most. We want to support as many Victorians getting back into work as quickly as possible.
State Revenue Office Victoria:
- The Victorian Government has announced tax relief to support businesses through Victoria’s State of Emergency, as part of a broader economic survival package in response to COVID-19.
- Global Victoria has a dedicated coronavirus webpage that is regularly updated and provides links to Victorian Government support for businesses impacted by coronavirus.