WORKSHOP: How to make the most out of the TPP-11
After a decade of negotiations, 30 December 2018 is the start date for the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP-11).
The TPP-11 is Australia’s biggest and most comprehensive free trade agreement to date.
Join the Export Council of Australia and Austrade for a half-day seminar to understand why you should be interested in the TPP-11 and how to make the most out of it. The workshop will cover the practicalities of understanding opportunities from the TPP-11.
Who should attend?
What will it cover?
- What is the TPP-11 and why is it important?
- New markets, new opportunities—the business opportunities in TPP-11 markets
- What’s in it for me? How to find out what you’re entitled to under the TPP-11
- How the TPP-11 makes it easier to do business
- Beyond the TPP-11: there’s more to trade than trade agreements
Where and when?
About the presenter
How much will it cost?
REGISTER HERE - SYDNEY