Working with the ECA to build international business capabilities and capacity in Australia
Our programmes and services focus on building the capacity and capability of companies to engage in international trade while also providing a clear pathway of learning for those already engaged.
Companies can partner with the ECA to work collaboratively to:
- develop educational programs
- provide educational resources – news, webinars,
- participate in our events programs
- deliver and partner with us to create online business tools
- act as a referral network of nationwide expert
- promote the broad array of industry opportunities, events and programs supporting international business
The ECA works with companies on the above activities through our Bronze, Silver and Gold Corporate Sponsorship arrangement. Contact us at the Export Council today to see how we can work together to advance Australia’s international trade businesses.
t: 02 8243 7400
The ECA also works with an array of industry bodies, business chambers and not for profits to achieve common goals and industry outreach.
Contact Us Today