The ECA undertakes numerous research projects per year with various partners, and welcomes expressions of interest for project sponsorship which
will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Opportunity to be involved in the planning process of the construction of an appropriate research report as well as supporting elements, such
as surveys and interviews;
- Opportunity to encourage your clients to participate in the research;
- Opportunity to attend interviews and stakeholder engagements with companies;
- Shared IP rights to use the research findings for your own purposes;
- Exclusive opportunity to work with a small group of partners from both industry and government involved in the project;
- Opportunity to provide company information and additional commentary as part of the final research report.
- Opportunity to be involved in the development of the learning tool;
- Opportunity to provide content as part of the development of the learning tool;
- Opportunity to profile your company as part of the learning tool;
- Shared IP rights to use the output from the learning tool for promotion to your clients.
- Full branding rights on all material produced as part of the project, including:
- Your logo displayed as part of external-facing outputs, such as the research report and survey platform, and learning tool;
- Your logo included as part of EDM campaigns for survey recruitment;
- Your logo and company profiled in all PR-related activity regarding the project;
- Your banner displayed at any events related to the research project, as well as related presentations.
For more information, please contact either Lisa McAuley, ECA CEO, at: email@example.com or 02 8243 7400 or Niels Strazdins, ECA Head Research Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0451 157 496.
Consulting OpportunitiesThe ECA undertakes research, education and consulting projects in a number of areas relating to international trade. We invite expressions of interest for individual consulting projects which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
We are experienced in large-scale projects, which we deliver in collaboration with both public bodies and private industry. We focus on both specific areas related to trade – such as free trade agreements and their impact – as well as more broadly on market-based opportunity, among other areas.
Examples of our past work include:
- Advancing Trade Development: An examination of the trade promotion efforts of ten countries around the world, conducted with the support of the Australian International Trade and Transport Industry Development Fund;
- Australia’s International Business Survey: The largest survey of its kind in the country, produced on an annual basis in partnership with Efic, Austrade and the University of Sydney;
- Demystifying Korea: An examination of Australian service sector opportunity in Korea in light of KAFTA, conducted with the support of Austrade and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's (DFAT) Australia-Korea Foundation;
- FTA Tool: The only resource of its kind in Australia, providing an outline platform (ftatool.com.au) to assist businesses in demystifying all of Australia’s FTAs, in partnership with ANZ and Hunt & Hunt Lawyers;
- Mexico: Reform and Opportunity: An examination of the potential for Australian business in light of economic reform in Mexico, conducted with the support of Austrade and in partnership with PwC and Harris Gomez Group;
- The Shanghai Free Trade Zone and Australia: An examination of what the Shanghai FTZ is, why it matters and where the opportunities are for Australian businesses, conducted with the support of Austrade, DFAT’s Australia-China Council and Asialink Business.
- NSW Trade Support Review Government: An evaluation of NSW’s trade support programs and its role in state trade promotion
Dee-Ann Prather, Down Under Enterprises International
NSW Women in Global Business Award winner
Member of the ECA
“90% of our business is export based and we are expanding rapidly throughout Asia. As we move into new countries and regions it is important to understand the country, culture and business norms and ECA has helped us do this through their programs. ECA has also helped us improve our shipping and documentation efficiency, especially with the new GHS requirements. Overall, ECA is a wealth of information and knowledge and have always been very helpful when we have specific issues or questions.”Become a Member
Nuix is the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year. As a technology company that protects, informs and empowers society. Nuix has more than 1,500 customers in over 60 countries, including all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, all tier one advisory and litigation support vendors, and many of the world's leading financial institutions, corporations and government departments.