The ECA undertakes numerous research projects per year with various partners, and welcomes expressions of interest for project sponsorship which
will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Opportunity to be involved in the planning process of the construction of an appropriate research report as well as supporting elements, such
as surveys and interviews;
- Opportunity to encourage your clients to participate in the research;
- Opportunity to attend interviews and stakeholder engagements with companies;
- Shared IP rights to use the research findings for your own purposes;
- Exclusive opportunity to work with a small group of partners from both industry and government involved in the project;
- Opportunity to provide company information and additional commentary as part of the final research report.
- Opportunity to be involved in the development of the learning tool;
- Opportunity to provide content as part of the development of the learning tool;
- Opportunity to profile your company as part of the learning tool;
- Shared IP rights to use the output from the learning tool for promotion to your clients.
- Full branding rights on all material produced as part of the project, including:
- Your logo displayed as part of external-facing outputs, such as the research report and survey platform, and learning tool;
- Your logo included as part of EDM campaigns for survey recruitment;
- Your logo and company profiled in all PR-related activity regarding the project;
- Your banner displayed at any events related to the research project, as well as related presentations.
Consulting Opportunities The ECA undertakes research, education and consulting projects in a number of areas relating to international trade. We invite expressions of interest
for individual consulting projects which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
We are experienced in large-scale projects, which we deliver in collaboration with both public bodies and private industry. We focus on both specific areas related to trade – such as free trade agreements and their impact – as well as more broadly on market-based opportunity, among other areas.
Examples of our past work include:
- Advancing Trade Development: An examination of the trade promotion efforts of ten countries around the world, conducted with the support of the Australian International Trade and Transport Industry Development Fund;
- Australia’s International Business Survey: The largest survey of its kind in the country, produced on an annual basis in partnership with Efic, Austrade and the University of Sydney;
- Demystifying Korea: An examination of Australian service sector opportunity in Korea in light of KAFTA, conducted with the support of Austrade and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's (DFAT) Australia-Korea Foundation;
- FTA Tool: The only resource of its kind in Australia, providing an outline platform (ftatool.com.au) to assist businesses in demystifying all of Australia’s FTAs, in partnership with ANZ and Hunt & Hunt Lawyers;
- Mexico: Reform and Opportunity: An examination of the potential for Australian business in light of economic reform in Mexico, conducted with the support of Austrade and in partnership with PwC and Harris Gomez Group;
- The Shanghai Free Trade Zone and Australia: An examination of what the Shanghai FTZ is, why it matters and where the opportunities are for Australian businesses, conducted with the support of Austrade, DFAT’s Australia-China Council and Asialink Business.
- NSW Trade Support Review Government: An evaluation of NSW’s trade support programs and its role in state trade promotion
Become A Member
Group Managing Director, doq®
Member of the ECA
"Our mission is to connect Australia and Japan – by using our local knowledge to service clients in the Asia Pacific region that we can grow with. This
allows us to develop cross-cultural marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial, both for our Australian and international partners. Being a part
of the ECA has been an important asset to our growth; setting a high bar to reach for, providing a valuable network, introducing us to new leads and
informing us of changing trends. We look forward to continuing to be the specialists in anything Japan-related and are proud to be associated with
2M Language Services is Australia's leading language service provider and assist exporters in their international operations with translation, video localisation (subtitling & voice-overs) & interpreting into 250+ languages. 2M's approach to language services combines a team of subject matter expert linguists with the use of state-of-the-art language technology to ensure quality, smart workflows and cost-effectiveness. With services tailored to specific industries and a highly secure encrypted translation environment, you can rest assured that your company's content is in good hands. For more information visit https://www.2m.com.au