Getting the Export Documentation Right Online Live Series of Courses The preparation of export documentation can be confusing, time consuming, costly, and prone to human error, but correct export documentation is
vital for any exporter to transact business in an efficient and cost effective way.
There are three workshops available covering different topics - learners can attend one or all three!
You can attend one or all three online courses! Booking for all three courses will save you $150!
Topics and dates:
- International Contracts of Sale & Incoterms 2020 | Monday 15 March 2021 | Register here
- Export Documentation & Procedures Plus Costing for Export | Wednesday 17 March 2021 | Register here
- International Payment Documentation & Risk Management | Thursday 18 March 2021 | Register here
- International Contracts of Sale & Incoterms 2020 | Monday 21 June 2021 | Register here
- Export Documentation & Procedures Plus Costing for Export | Wednesday 23 June 2021 | Register here
- International Payment Documentation & Risk Management | Thursday 24 June 2021 | Register here
All the participants will receive:
- Complete course booklet, including examples of documentation (soft copy)
- Certificate of completion
Who should attend:
Attendees will gain hands-on experience in preparing export documentation.
- General price: $275 per course (includes GST)
- ECA individual member price: $247.5 per course (includes GST)
- ECA business member price: $220 per course (includes GST)
- Price when booking all three courses: $665 for all three (includes GST)
Course presenter: Nick Alford
Become A Member
VEKTA Advanced Automation
Member of the ECA
"In 2014 Vekta Automation became involved in the Export Awards and started to get a better understanding about the role of the Export Council of Australia. After attending a seminar in Perth in February 2019 the decision was instantly made and we signed up the next day. A decision we should have made 5 years earlier. For Vekta, the information, expertise and networking opportunities that the ECA provides has been valuable. It is reassuring knowing that there are experienced and knowledgeable people we can turn to when advice is needed."
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.