Building on the experience gained over 60 years of supporting international business, the Export Council of Australia (ECA) has developed a comprehensive skills development program, aimed at building the international capability and capacity of Australian businesses.
This program provides training to companies across the spectrum of international business experience, from pre-export to well-seasoned.
We believe our off-the-rack skills development program contains something for almost everyone, but from time-to-time organisations may have particularly specialised needs that can only be satisfied by a bespoke offering. And the ECA can help!
If you think a standard course doesn’t quite do the job, the ECA will work with you to determine your exact upskilling requirements and then tailor-make a program just for YOU. Whether it is in-depth market training, specific sectoral advice, international pricing solutions, or a workshop focussed on marketing and sales, the ECA can develop a program that fits.
How it works:
We consult with you to analyse:
- Your needs
- The skill level of your employees
- The time you have available for training
- Your budget
We then develop a program just for you.
In-house training can be delivered at your premises, or offsite, depending on your requirements. To allow for meaningful interaction between the trainer/s and the delegates, in-house training group numbers are limited to 10 people.
Should ongoing assistance be required, the ECA can provide mentoring and consultation services post-training.
To have a confidential, no obligation discussion about your company’s training, needs, call Penelope Jantz on 02 8243 7411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Health: Export Ready
- Are you Internationally Ready?
- International Business Planning 101
- Whose who in the Export Zoo?
- Learn how to prepare a SWOT Analysis for International expansion
- Market Research + Market entry strategy
- Accessing government grants for export
- Resourcing for international growth
- Preparing your product/ service for international markets
- Managing International Logistics 101
- Managing International Trade Risk
- Preparing for international growth: Legal + IP Protection
Export Process: Nuts & Bolts
- Export Documentation
- Finance for international growth
- Supply Chain Management and Security
- Export/Import Compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Advanced marketing for International Business
- Preparing your international tax structure
- Understanding the legal requirements for international expansion
- Learn how to correctly apply for a Certificate of Origin/Declaration of Origin
- Learn the importance of product classification when it comes to taking advantage of FTA's
- Human Resource Management for international Markets International Pricing - Level 2
- Risk Management: Level 2 (Contracts, incoterms, insurance and payment terms)
Market Development (Market Growth)
- Market regulation
- Market Research
- How to pitch for the right market
- Utilising Trade Shows efficiently & effectively
- Preparing for business Missions
- Managing Lead Generation
- Understanding how to manage bribery and corruption
- Developing new business models for international growth
- Setting up an offshore presence
- FTA's 101
Export Growth (Advanced Stream)
- Trade Policy
- Shanghai Free Trade Zone
- Korea Services Sector
- Mexico: Reform and Opportunity
- ASEAN + Supply Chains
Don't see anything that quite fits the bill? Contact us to design something just for you!
Make an Enquiry
Become A Member
Group Managing Director, doq®
Member of the ECA
"Our mission is to connect Australia and Japan – by using our local knowledge to service clients in the Asia Pacific region that we can grow with. This
allows us to develop cross-cultural marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial, both for our Australian and international partners. Being a part
of the ECA has been an important asset to our growth; setting a high bar to reach for, providing a valuable network, introducing us to new leads and
informing us of changing trends. We look forward to continuing to be the specialists in anything Japan-related and are proud to be associated with
2M Language Services is Australia's leading language service provider and assist exporters in their international operations with translation, video localisation (subtitling & voice-overs) & interpreting into 250+ languages. 2M's approach to language services combines a team of subject matter expert linguists with the use of state-of-the-art language technology to ensure quality, smart workflows and cost-effectiveness. With services tailored to specific industries and a highly secure encrypted translation environment, you can rest assured that your company's content is in good hands. For more information visit https://www.2m.com.au