Complete list of Export Council of Australia's webinar recordings
- COFACE | Get prepared for 2021 - Export risks to watch out for - featuring Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA as one of the speakers (24 November 2020)
- AUSVEG | Are you financially prepared for export in 2021? - featuring Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA as one of the speakers (18 November 2020)
- Free Trade Agreements & Unlocking Opportunities in LATAM markets (Chile & Peru) (6 October 2020)
- Free Trade Agreements & Unlocking Opportunities in ASIAN markets (China & Hong Kong) (5 October 2020)
- NSW Treasury | Rebuilding International Business Links and Restoring Confidence Webinar Recording - featuring Sarah Demenis, National Manager, Business Development & Member Engagement, ECA as one of the speakers (17 June 2020)
- Austrade | Free Trade Agreements, Navigating the Export Journey Webinar Recording - featuring Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA as one of the speakers (10 June 2020) - Please note you will need to register to view the recording.
- NSW Treasury | Risk Management and Future Scenario Planning for NSW Exporters Webinar Recording - featuring Shane Styles, National Skills Development Manager, ECA as one of the speakers (15 May 2020)
- TSBE | Managing Risk and Targeting the Opportunities Webinar Power Point Slides - featuring Shane Styles, National Skills Development Manager, ECA as one of the speakers (8 April 2020) - Please note a recording is not available for this webinar.
- RDA Sydney | Remote Working Strategies Webinar Recording - From Four Different Expert Perspectives - featuring Angela Wright, Manager - Women Trading Globally, ECA as one of the speakers (6 April 2020)
Become A Member
Co-Founder & Commercial Director,
Pharmako Biotechnologies Pty Ltd
Member of the ECA
"Pharmako Biotechnologies were already exporting when we joined the ECA. We joined to assist our export strategies, and unashamedly to promote ourselves
through the Australian Export Awards. As a small business, third party recognition and industry membership assist when dealing with large
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.