Complete list of Export Council of Australia's webinar recordings
- Spotlight: Dianne Tipping - Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA, shares all about the Export Council of Australia, why export? (16 June 2021)
- The IABCA Global Leaders Forum, Food and Agribusiness Panelist & Chair of Export Council of Australia - Conversation with Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA and IABCA Food and Agriculture panellist (14 May 2021)
- COFACE | Get prepared for 2021 - Export risks to watch out for - featuring Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA as one of the speakers (24 November 2020)
- AUSVEG | Are you financially prepared for export in 2021? - featuring Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA as one of the speakers (18 November 2020)
- Free Trade Agreements & Unlocking Opportunities in LATAM markets (Chile & Peru) (6 October 2020)
- Free Trade Agreements & Unlocking Opportunities in ASIAN markets (China & Hong Kong) (5 October 2020)
- NSW Treasury | Rebuilding International Business Links and Restoring Confidence Webinar Recording - featuring Sarah Demenis, National Manager, Business Development & Member Engagement, ECA as one of the speakers (17 June 2020)
- Austrade | Free Trade Agreements, Navigating the Export Journey Webinar Recording - featuring Dianne Tipping, Chair, ECA as one of the speakers (10 June 2020) - Please note you will need to register to view the recording.
- NSW Treasury | Risk Management and Future Scenario Planning for NSW Exporters Webinar Recording - featuring Shane Styles, National Skills Development Manager, ECA as one of the speakers (15 May 2020)
- TSBE | Managing Risk and Targeting the Opportunities Webinar Power Point Slides - featuring Shane Styles, National Skills Development Manager, ECA as one of the speakers (8 April 2020) - Please note a recording is not available for this webinar.
- RDA Sydney | Remote Working Strategies Webinar Recording - From Four Different Expert Perspectives - featuring Angela Wright, Manager - Women Trading Globally, ECA as one of the speakers (6 April 2020)
Become A Member
VEKTA Advanced Automation
Member of the ECA
"In 2014 Vekta Automation became involved in the Export Awards and started to get a better understanding about the role of the Export Council of Australia. After attending a seminar in Perth in February 2019 the decision was instantly made and we signed up the next day. A decision we should have made 5 years earlier. For Vekta, the information, expertise and networking opportunities that the ECA provides has been valuable. It is reassuring knowing that there are experienced and knowledgeable people we can turn to when advice is needed."
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.