India Emerging Opportunities for NSW Exporters amid COVID 19
India is one of the world's fastest growing economies, with a population of more than 1.3 billion and an expanding middle class. A ‘top 5’ economy undergoing
ambitious reforms, it is an attractive market for Australian exporters.
- The Export Council of Australia (ECA) is a peak membership body, and here to help if you have any specific questions around exporting in general or exporting to certain markets in particular.
If you require any assistance from the ECA, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.
- You can access market insights reports on India and other markets here from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Austrade’s website also has useful resources on India
- Global NSW offers support and resources for NSW Exporters and you can find out more about their Going Global Program here
- As our panellists noted, the Australia India Business Council has been promoting bilateral business and trade for 35 years, and is a wealth of information for prospective exporters to India
- If you require further Government assistance or advice, please visit www.business.gov.au or call 13 28 46
Become A Member
VEKTA Advanced Automation
Member of the ECA
"In 2014 Vekta Automation became involved in the Export Awards and started to get a better understanding about the role of the Export Council of Australia. After attending a seminar in Perth in February 2019 the decision was instantly made and we signed up the next day. A decision we should have made 5 years earlier. For Vekta, the information, expertise and networking opportunities that the ECA provides has been valuable. It is reassuring knowing that there are experienced and knowledgeable people we can turn to when advice is needed."
Established in 1970, Mavlab Animal Health Pty Ltd is a Queensland based, family-owned, GMP licenced manufacturer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and pet care products. Mavlab has an extensive range of prescription and over the counter products sold in a growing number of global markets. Contract manufacturing opportunities are also available.